Saturday, December 20, 2008

HELLO!
I'm back from KOREA, and i totally miss every part of it (except for the food).
The trip was really fruitful, meeting new people, gaining new knowledge, experiencing many never-befores and of course, my first Korean friend cum O-ba(brother), YI SUNG JOO!
Seriously, I dunno which part of the trip to start updating, and i need time to adapt back to the local condition and food. I am still lagging, even thou time difference between Korea and Singapore is only 1 hour. My mind is still in Korea you see..haha
Anyway...some pics taken before my Korea trip, enjoy...

Bestie acting cute

BABY!


Mini SCF gathering


In the midst of packing and unpacking, I'm still looking for a job, and attempting to finish My Sister's Keeper.
Bestie...i didn't managed to get the gift i planned to get for you initially..dun kill me ya...haha
till then.

No comments: